Why Take the GMAT Exam?
The GMAT™ Exam Helps You Stand Out
If you are serious about business school, take the GMAT exam. Schools know that if you take the GMAT exam, you are serious about earning a graduate business degree. They also know it’s a proven predictor of your ability to succeed in your chosen program.
Take the one business school exam that elevates you from the rest of the pack because it:
- Demonstrates your commitment, motivation, and ability to succeed in business school.
- Measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills, the two most relevant skills to the world’s top graduate business programs.
- Connects you with the best-fit program throu gh personalized program recommendations.
- Increases your earning potential and open a world of opportunities.
- Business schools trust the GMAT exam to inform admission decisions.
Fast Facts About the GMAT Exam
- For more than 60 years, the GMAT exam has been the most widely used exam for MBA admissions.
- 9 out of 10 new MBA enrollments are made using a GMAT score*.
- 200,000 candidates worldwide take the GMAT exam each year.
- 7,000 MBA and Masters programs use the GMAT exam.
- 2,300+ schools use the GMAT exam.
- 110+ countries receive score reports.
- 650 testing centers in 114 countries administer the GMAT Exam.